Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Getting CME ERROR 13 without a SIM card inserted

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Devenir Trollion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
spadekevin
Membre

Rôle Play: Moyen

MessagePosté le: 01/08/2018 08:01:25 Sujet du message: Getting CME ERROR 13 without a SIM card inserted Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm getting some problems trying to run the GPRS module in a Plug&Sense device. I have tested a simple program from the forum that sends a +CPIN? to the module and it returns +CME ERROR: 13 (SIM Failure). The SIM card works properly in a phone, so a problem with it can be discarded (just in case, I tested a second card but the error persists). In fact, when running the program without a SIM card I assume that a CME ERROR 10 should be returned but, once again, the device returns the CME ERROR 13. This is strange.
I suspect that this is a problem with the phisical socket because I insert the card and it doesn't get fixed in it (chip facing down and the cut corner in the left side). But I can't understand why the 13 error is returned even when the SIM card is not introduced.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.libelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21853
Collaboration Example

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/08/2018 08:01:25 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Devenir Trollion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation