Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Correlating Low Carb to Calories.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Devenir Trollion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Membre

MessagePosté le: 03/05/2018 11:21:23 Sujet du message: Correlating Low Carb to Calories. Répondre en citant

Hello,

Before Diabetes, losing weight was about counting Calories, and burning off fat with exercise. Now it is about Low Carb. and complicated by problems that running high insulin levels makes it ever harder to lose weight. There is a dance between having enough insulin to burn off what BG I have. Having more insulin so the body starts storing BG in the Liver, and soon my BG has gone low again. Leading to a BG Low. Since the technology to detect insulin levels is expensive, really expensive, we measure BG and intuit what we need to eat and exercise. I say my docs approach for losing weight is the "suffer a lot" kind of philosphy. I don't always know exactly how much exercise to do when. Generally it is Don't eat it now, and BG goes low, then eat the wrong thing to patch Blood Glucose. Anyone have any specific figures on the subject? Recommnedations?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://community.diabetes.org/discuss/viewtopic/3/13313?post_id=140609
Creative video advertising agency

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 03/05/2018 11:21:23 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Devenir Trollion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation