Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ActiveX Cannot Create Object

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> A propos du forum -> Première fois?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Membre

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2018 13:42:46 Sujet du message: ActiveX Cannot Create Object Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm trying to run a program on a new computer that worked just fine on an old computer.The program is Maximum Football 2.0. It is heavily dependant on utilizing databases built with Access97.My old PC died (an HP that was running XP) and when purchasing the new computer, I made sure the computer exceeded the recommended specs for this program. The new computer is running Vista 32-bit Home Premium. It came with a trail version of MS Office, but I was running Open Office on the HP and was very happy with it. The game worked just fine with Open Office on the old HP. The developer also certifies the program will work properly without issue on Vista.I can get the program to install properly on the new Acer, however when I click on the icon to start the program, I get a pop up with the header "DB Engine" that says "Active X component cannot create object." Then a second pop-up that says "Couldn't open database". The program then terminates.

The development forum shows instructions on how to be able to edit the Access databases using Open Office. I have followed those procedures, however this hasn't fixed my issue.I have contacted the developer, the publisher and some user forums and while they were initially helpful in attempting to assist, they have stopped responding to my queries.I'm dying to get this to work. Any help will be appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=25102
Infographic design service

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2018 13:42:46 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> A propos du forum -> Première fois? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation