Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dark Opera and Orchesral Music?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Outreterre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 12/10/2017 11:03:04 Sujet du message: Dark Opera and Orchesral Music? Répondre en citant

Hey guys, by the way, I'm new here.
I just love that heavy dark full-of-bass style of orchestral and opera music, um, like Phantom of the Opera for example.
Heavy basses with chelos and violins, and organs in the background filing the high-pitch void, with opera singers leading the tune. Its like heavy metal with the drums. lol.
So, are there any composers who write similar music that you know of? I tried Vagner, but him being an anti semi and me being a jew, well, it bothers me.
Note: This type of music was noted in Metal: A headbanger's journey as the roots of heavy metal. Tongue

More Details
Flat Animation Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/10/2017 11:03:04 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Outreterre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation