Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Israeli literature

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time In -> Au "Troll pinteur"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 06/10/2017 09:55:16 Sujet du message: Israeli literature Répondre en citant

Didn't find a thread about literature in Israel, so I decided to create one for the following reasons: Israel will be the guest of honor in the upcoming Guadalajara Book Fair in late November, so I decided to read some of the most prominent living writers, some of them to be present at the fair. Appelfeld, Grossman, Yehoshua & Keret already confirmed, still waiting if Oz does (He's the only one I've read so far along with Keret).

So I started with Aharon Appelfed and his most representative book Badenheim 1939. Appelfeld seems to be that type of writer you cannot separate his life from his works, very much in the style of Jorge Semprún (many similarities in both). His writing style is very direct, directed to actions but with short & precise descriptions.
An interview from Philip Roth to Appelfeld unwraps my edition and it's a very good introduction to the highlights of his life. Really excited to find an author like this.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.worldliteratureforum.com/forum/showthread.php/61162-Israeli-lite

Online Video Marketing
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/10/2017 09:55:16 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time In -> Au "Troll pinteur" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation