Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Writing to Authors

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time In -> Au "Troll pinteur"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 06/10/2017 09:54:30 Sujet du message: Writing to Authors Répondre en citant

Daniel asked me to share some details about the time I was writing to authors so I thought it might be a good time to start a thread. I can't be the only one, especially amongst such passionate readers, who has contacted a writer. I'd love to hear other stories.

The first time I wrote to an author, it was back in junior high school as part of an English class assignment. I wrote to Michael Crichton, long before he hit it big with Jurrasic Park, to tell him how much I liked his novels The Andromeda Strain and The Terminal Man. I've long since lost that letter, but I recall that he shared details about currently working on the film Coma (based on a novel by Robin Cook). I was excited to read those details and to get an original piece of writing from an author I admired at the time.

Many years later, when I started teaching in Japan, I missed not being able to visit used bookstores on a regular basis. That's when I decided to spend some time each week writing to authors. I'll share more later in this thread, but was curious to know if any of you have written to authors. If so, to whom did you write and how were the responses you received?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.worldliteratureforum.com/forum/showthread.php/65116-Writing

Demonstration video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/10/2017 09:54:30 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time In -> Au "Troll pinteur" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation