Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

INCREASE SPEED TO INCREASE DIFFICULTY?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Tout et rien -> Discussion générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 22/09/2017 10:56:10 Sujet du message: INCREASE SPEED TO INCREASE DIFFICULTY? Répondre en citant

Hi,

Why does Blizzard continue to use game speed to increase difficulty? Blizzard is handicapping those players who have less than perfect reflexes.
It seems that he who clicks the fastest wins. Multiplayer/Ladder is played on the fastest speed setting so if you don't have a high APM you are relegated to the lower leagues. You should be rewarded based on your level of skill not on how fast you can click. I'm trying to think of any competitive, real-time video game I've played that doesn't include speed as a skill parameter... and I can't. On top of that, it is very possible to get to higher leagues without a high APM. Not saying that I'm in a high league, but it is most certainly possible.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20759376289

Promotional Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 22/09/2017 10:56:10 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Tout et rien -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation