Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Why is Google News so liberally biased?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Tout et rien -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 13/09/2017 08:57:18 Sujet du message: Why is Google News so liberally biased? Répondre en citant

Hi,

Enough is enough. It's amazing to me how anti-Trump an alleged news feed can be. First of all, the Top Stories Link regarding Donald Trump is a current litany of anti Trump articles with very little actual news, mostly opinions from liberals. Second, there was not one link to the Republican National Convention news during the week of the RNC, but now, what do you know, there is the Democrat National Convention link a day before it even started. Thirdly, the Donald Trump News link has no mention of his only appearance of the day at the VA - not one article about his ten point plan to take care of our vets - again only progressive liberal opinions and no actual news. Google News is absolute garbage - and this is me signing off of Google. Google News used to be my home page, but I can't take it anymore.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/news/XWHccw_Ekws;context-place=forum/news

Motion Design Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/09/2017 08:57:18 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Tout et rien -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation