Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Outland Co-op Trailer Reveals Its Release Date

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Outreterre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 09/09/2017 13:36:37 Sujet du message: Outland Co-op Trailer Reveals Its Release Date Répondre en citant

Hi,

Every now and then, a game comes along with such a unique art style and arresting visuals that make it completely stand out amongst the gluttony of relentless me-too, boring-looking titles. It is instantly intriguing, begging to be played right away so you can fully experience and appreciate its world. See what I mean? The game is a 2D platformer inspired by Prince of Persia, putting players "in the middle of a world of balance and chaos where their efforts allow them to bridge the ancient divide, or doom the world to destruction." The game's world is ever-changing, with its core light versus dark gameplay inspired by Ikaruga.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.trueachievements.com/n3532/outland-coop-trailer-reveals-its-release-date

Instructional Animation Example
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/09/2017 13:36:37 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Outreterre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation