Les Trollions Index du Forum Les Trollions
Le forum du Grand-Troll

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Warlock Epic Mount Quest ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Outreterre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 09/09/2017 13:30:05 Sujet du message: Warlock Epic Mount Quest ? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I've been trying to complete the final part of this questline, Dreadsteed of Xoroth, for a few days now so I can get my epic mount. Unfortunately I missed out on the alliance gets a free mount thing, and am stuck on the 60%er. I have the 3 materials needed to summon the steed, and was hoping I could get some of you fine folks from the forums to help out. My character name is Vodski (gnome) hit me up in game if you want to help, or need the last part. I tried to 2 man it with a friend, but that failed miserably lol. I will be on for a few more hours (currently 0023 est). If nobody replies by time I go to bed, I will check on the thread and bump it tomorrow.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=365872&s=f1e23bb340f899829465b4e06168c946

Healthcare Video Content Example
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/09/2017 13:30:05 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Trollions Index du Forum -> Time Out -> Outreterre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation